Dar Al Arkan Global launches sales of the most premium residential address in Qatar, Les Vagues by Elie Saab, with views of Lusail skyline and the sea at Qetaifan Island North
- The project is a partnership between Qetaifan Projects and Dar Al Arkan Global in Doha
- Les Vagues are the first ever residences with interiors designed by ELIE SAAB in Qatar
- All residences are first line and have marina promande views at Qetaifan Island North, Lusail
Dar Al Arkan Global, the leading real estate company in Saudi Arabia, has officially launched the sales of Les Vagues residences by ELIE SAAB in Qetaifan Island North, Qatar, in partnership with Qetaifan Projects, a leading Qatari real estate development company fully owned by Katara Hospitality.
Les Vagues by ELIE SAAB, valued at 1 billion Qatari Riyal, sets new standards of luxury living in Qatar with an architectural design that enhances the appeal of seafront living. This premium residential project in Qatar includes one, two, and three-bedroom apartments with terraces offering uninterrupted views of the sea, marina, and Lusail skyline.
The sales launch was announced during an event held in Doha on 19 October in the presence of HE Sheikh Nasser Bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani, Chairman & Managing Director of Qetaifan Projects, Dar Al Arkan’s Chairman Yousef Al-Shelash, Ziad El Chaar, CEO of Dar Al Arkan Global, and the globally celebrated fashion designer Elie Saab who designed the interiors of the residences.
On this occasion, HE Sheikh Nasser Bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani, Chairman & Managing Director, Qetaifan Projects, said: “The partnership with Dar Al Arkan Global exemplifies our investors’ trust and concerted efforts to make Qetaifan Island North Qatar’s favourite destination for tourists, with its unique residential, entertainment, retail, and recreational offerings. With the sales launch of Les Vagues residences, as one of the most premium residential projects on the Island, we anticipate a strong positive response from the local community and international investors, further solidifying Qatar’s position as a global investment.”
Ziad El Chaar, CEO, Dar Al Arkan Global, said: “We’re marking our entry into Qatar with the most exceptional residential development in Doha. The sales launch of Les Vagues comes at an opportune time as the country emerges as one of the most sought-after investment destinations in the region with many positive and attractive trends shaping this bourgeoning market.”
During the event, Elie Saab said: “We are thrilled to be working with Dar Al Arkan Global on a new lifestyle address. Les Vagues is our first project in Qatar, and it has been meticulously designed to complement the luxury island life of Qetaifan Island North. We are confident that this new project will appeal to our discerning clientele from around the world seeking bespoke seafront living spaces with magnificent views.”
Covering 1.3 million square metres, Qetaifan Island North is specially designed to be Qatar’s future iconic entertainment and luxury destination. Inspired by the rich culture and nature of the region, the distinct island will feature a thrilling waterpark, a luxurious hotel, unrivalled accommodation, exceptional retail options, and world-class facilities that make it a vibrant and attractive community.
Top 10 reasons to invest in Qatar:
- A stable currency and economy with one of the highest GDPs per capita in the world
- A prosperous business environment with 100% business ownership for expats and foreign investors
- The government is investing 200 billion USD in infrastructure
- One of the safest countries in the world According to the Numbeo Crime index
- A world-leading airport and national carrier that flies to more than 150 destinations
- A quality healthcare system that capitalises on research and development
- Ranked 4th internationally and 1st in the Arab region for the quality of education
- 0% tax on property income with the lowest freehold registration fees in the region
- Residency permit granted with a USD 200,000 investment in property
- Citizens from 95 countries can enter Qatar visa-free